USYS HAWAII STATE CUP
Hawaii State Cup
April 9-12, 2020 (13-U - 18/19-U Divisions)
April 23-26, 2020 (12-U Division)
(for more details, including schedule and results)
- The 7th annual Hawaii State Cup, to be held in spring 2020, is US Club Soccer’s state championship event for member teams in the 12-U through 17/18-U boys and 12-U through 15-U girls age groups.
- It will take place at the Waipi’o Peninsula Soccer Complex on Oahu, for 13-U through 18/19-U divisions and at Keōpūolani Regional Park on Maui, for the 12-U division. The Hawaii State Cup has been designated as a US Club Soccer id2 Program event, in which US Club Soccer staff scout for potential invitations to future id2 Training Camps.
- 13-U through 18/19-U division winners qualify directly to National Cup XVIII Finals
- There are no additional fees for division winners to participate in the Finals (excluding travel expenses)
In order to participate, all teams must hold valid US Club Soccer passcards at the time of the event. Teams currently not carded with US Club Soccer may do so by contacting Membership Services Representative Gabe Rood (contact information below).
Apply to 13-U through 18/19-U divisions here.
Apply to the 12-U division here.
- The Hawaii State Cup is hosted by MISO Jr. of Oahu and Hawaii Soccer Federation. Please contact tournament director Sergio Bolioli at email@example.com
- US Club Soccer’s West Membership Services Representative Gabe Rood: firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 332-4316
IN THE NEWS:
(April 24, 2018): Ten teams across four clubs take home 2019 Hawai'i State Cup Championships